Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Eiffel Tower

Please excuse any typos that may occur in this blog, the keyboards here in France have the letters in different places and I am finding it very hard to type. After a fun ride in the train today, the group arrived in Paris. Our hotel is adorable and very French. I only have one roommate while all of the other girls have two. This is especially good here because the rooms are incredibly small.

In the afternoon a bunch of us went to the very top of the Eiffel Tower. France is amazing!!!! I know I say that everything I have seen is "amazing," but it really truly is!!! All the buildings here are so old and intricate. Afterwards we all got ice cream and wandered around the town. The weather is absolutely perfect. It is just the right amount of hot and cold. Tomorrow I hope I can shop around because there are such great shops around here. Anyway, I gotta run and unpack some stuff for tomorrow. Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darby!!! Love to catch your postings. Mom