Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Nestle

I just got back from our last site visit...NESTLE! It was the best venue we have been too....hehehehe. They fed us a three course meal! Most places don't even give us water! We got a salad, chicken with mushrooms and noodles and the most amazing sorbets. I haven't eaten that well in a loooooong time. Afterwards we got to shop for any Swiss chocolate that we wanted!!!! So fun! I felt like Augustus Gloop in Willy Wonka.

The sun is shining as usual here and the birds are chirping and Geneva is still as amazing as it was the first day. Tonight I am doing the most amazing thing on the planet, but I will not give it away for now to keep up the suspense......

Last night we all went out to a pub and had delicious sandwiches and laughed about good times. On the way back to the hotel I jumped into Lake Geneva in my clothes because it was so hot. It was a full moon and the water was so refreshing. I think I have found Heaven.

No comments: