Friday, June 10, 2005

The most beautiful city in the world!!!!

Another city, another completely different keyboard. If for some reason you see a z where there should be a y, it is because this keyboard is sooooooo wierd. Anyway, I am in Prague! After a long travel day (always frustrating because we have to keep 11 girls together for extended periods of time) we arrived at our hotel. The hotel is actually kind of scary because everything in it is so sterile and uniform. I am used to it now though. My new roomies are cool.....I am rooming with Christiana, Mom!

Today we went to Radio Free Europe and the U.S. Embassy. The Charles Bridge is so amazing. I took a million pictures from every angle...wish you had been there Ann! Tonight we are going to a jazz club. AHHHHHH I have to go!!! Talk to you later!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remain very jealous!!!!!