Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Nooooooo!

Ah! Everything is so hectic!!! We are leaving for Prague in a few minutes and I have been rushing around like a crazy person! Paris went by WAY too fast! I didn't even get a chance to shop at all. Yesterday I caught a pigeon though...very exciting. My bag is literally exploding with stuff and I haven't even bought anything. In each city I get progressively messier about how I pack.

I spent my last day here in venues and then went to Notre Dame and a boat ride on the River Seine (now I know how to spell it) with some wine and good friends. I am so sad to be leaving. Ah! I really have to go!!! I want to write more, but nooooooooooo! Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Darby!

This sounds like a great trip, and you seem to be having a wonderful time, even if you've missed your brothers' birthdays.

We thought Prague was a magical city. Music in every church and every hall every night of the week. And that beautiful, what?, palace. Up on the hill. Cross the Charles Bridge a time or two for me.

Love,

Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

I am just plain jealous!!!!!Love you XOXOXOXO.

Anonymous said...

Woof, I miss you Darby! Im sorry i dont write more but its hard to use a keyboard without thumbs. If my hips werent soooo darn bad id be there in europe with ya. Well, its grteat to see ya having a good time. Time to go lick myself. Toodles. -Love, Cookie