Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bonjour!!!!!

I am going to weigh a million pounds at the end of this trip!! The crepes and baguettes are so delicious!!!! We eat about a thousand times a day too. Today we went to BusinessWeek and then we chatted with a man who works at a communications firm in Belgium. Afterwards we had dinner and I met up with Christen Faltermeier!!!! It was so fun to see her!!!! We wandered around and I marveled at her fluent French. Tomorrow we are having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower and then we are going on a boat ride down the Sienne. I can't believe that I am even typing these places!!! I gotta run to bed! J'taime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small world!! Tell Kristen Mike just got 4 straight A's. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Hi Darb

Really glad that you are having a great time in the city of lights.

Kiss a frog for me.

Love Da.