Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The London Eye!

Yay for internet cafes!!! I just got out of a meeting at Channel 4, one of the more artsy television stations in London and I am sitting outside of Victoria Station waiting for our next meeting with a London PR firm. Last night I got to see "Guys and Dolls" starring Ewan McGregor at the Picadilly Theatre!!!! We had to wait for a long time for back row tickets, but it was definitely worth it. I was a bit dirty though because I had spent literally the entire day getting lost in a random part of London and trying to get back to my flat. I was so proud of myself because I figured out the tube connections to get back to Crawford House (where I live), but when I got out of the station I accidentally got on the wrong coach and was taken all the way into the theatre district. At that point I had spent an hour trying to get home so I decided to catch a cab, but since my friend had been scammed by a cab guy earlier in the trip, I caught another coach and spent another hour doodling around on coaches. In the end I made it home though, so all was well. Tonight we are going on the London Eye, which is this huge ferris wheel in the middle of London.
Friday is high tea at Harrod's (bet you're jealous mom!) and hopefully I will get to see Regent's park like Dad suggested.

All the girls are pretty much getting along, though there is some clique stuff happening. We just don't even have enough time to get annoyed with each other, so that is good.

Anyway, I really hope you feel better soon Sean, it worries me that you are still sick. Sleep and rest and read blogs alllllll day to get better ok? Love you all! Cheerio!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darby, Help!!! Tell me again. I was not able to find Herschberger or Frieda through 411. How about giving me Jamie's phone number. My hair is a mess!!!! XOXO Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Darby!!! Love and Kisses, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Darby, I just got a call that your coat and scarf finally arrived. I am waiting for an update!!!!!! Hope you are doing well. XOXO Mom

We are meeting up with Nutsko's family tonight!!