Thursday, April 02, 2009

You Better Read This

No one reads this, but you know what? THAT'S OK. It's fun for me to think things and then write them and then realize that no one caresssss. It's fun. It's awesome. I'm alright with it.

Excuse me, I need a kleenex.

JUST KIDDING!

Today, I tried to fix a vacuum and I failed. How do you replace the belt? I watched a YouTube video about it, but it didn't help very much. Why would someone post a video about how to fix a vacuum belt? Obviously there's a demand (case in point: me), but it makes me wonder how people even EXISTED before the internet?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Truth is they didn't really "exist" really, peoples vacuums would break and they would just wander around for days on foot until they ran into someone who was advertising vacuum repair or accidentally ended up being hungry and eating and forgetting about it. Floors would be un-vacced for decades pre-AOL. Really barely what I would call an existence.

Anonymous said...

Justin!!!

Congratulations! You are the first person in 65 years to comment on this blog. That's pretty friggin awesome :-)

-D to the C

JKap said...

I always read it and I always give a shit. I'm just a silent partner...

ryanmeyer said...

was the whole reason to mention the lack of comments only to get those of us loyal followers to leave said comments? because global economists have written extensively about the social theories behind perceived scarcity, so you're, like, totally not original.