Monday, November 10, 2008

See the Sites

Here are some websites that I love and thought you might enjoy:

www.WomenBeTrippin.com

My friend, Jake, and two of his buddies created a site to explore why women are crazy. Sometimes, I must admit, we really, really are. If you need a laugh, go here.

www.SarahRhoadsPhoto.SquareSpace.com

This is a blog created by a husband and wife photography team based out of Seattle that shoots (among other things) engagement and wedding photos. Their stuff is beautiful and Sarah's music taste is awesome. If you need to see some pretty photos, go here.

www.Myspace.com/BeerAndTacos

My brother, Sean, ROCKS and his music is even better. He has been playing guitar since we were little kids and he is a constant source of inspiration for me. If you need to have your mind blown, go here.

No comments: